Saving the energy you use save a lot of energy
- Energy Check! Find out how much you use and how much you could be saving. Contact HEET now to arrange
- Insulate We waste lots of energy by letting it leave the house. Insulating your walls and loft makes a real difference to your energy bill. HEET can help!
- Turn it down! Turning your heating thermostat down a degree can save you £75 a year. Visit the Energy Saving Trust to find out more.
- Make your house warm and cosy Thicker curtains, toasty blankets and homemade draft excluders will warm your house up. For ideas visit HEET. To learn needlework skills contact Significant Seams .
- Dress up! Wearing more clothes can really help. Have you got a thick coat, warm socks and jumpers. Visit the local charity shops for woolly bargains.
- Switch! Switching energy suppliers can save you serious amounts of cash. Visit the Big London Energy Switch